SPEA is a provincial non-profit incorporated organization that provides quality leadership, advocacy and resources for professionals in physical and health education to positively influence the lifestyles of Saskatchewan's children and youth. The mission is to promote and support active healthy lifestyles through the development of physical education, recreation and sport at all levels of the educational system.
We Support Students:
SPEA Book Prizes - 4 x $150.00 chosen by the University of Saskatchewan and the University of Regina.
SPEA Scholarships - 2 x $700.00 presented annually to HIGH SCHOOL graduates.
SPEA Student Leadership "Experience" - Dallas Valley Ranch Camp, Lumsden, SK
September 24-27, 2019
The Constitution of the Saskatchewan Physical Education Association
Upcoming SPEA Meetings
Affiliate Members & Liason Reps
- PHE Canada - Melanie Davis
- SPRA - Kacie Loshka
- STF - General Inquiries
- SHSAA - Shannon Stephenson
- U of S - Dr. Louise Humbert
- U of S - Brenda Kalyn
- U of R - Dr. Nick Forsberg
- U of R - Doug Cripps
- Northlands College - Jennifer Kyplain
- In Motion - Marnie Forsberg
- Ministry of Learning - English - Hon. Gordon Wyant
- Ministry of Learning - French - Curriculum Unit