- achievement of provincial curricula outcomes
- effectiveness of teaching strategies employed
- student self-reflection on learning.
In other words assessment is used to drive teacher instruction and see where your students are at to inform them of what they are doing well and what they can improve upon. We are sharing a few great assessment tools from the Growing Young Movers website that we thought you will want to see!
- Outcomes at a Glance - Scope & Sequence Lists
- Teacher Reference Indicator List
- Assessing Movement in Grade One to Five
- Record of Student Achievement - Gr. 1 to 5
- Record of Student Achievement - Gr 6 to 9
- Holistic Rubrics - Grade 1 - 5
- Holistic Rubrics - Grade 9
- Assessing Outcomes in Grade 6-8
For more great resources please check out growingyoungmovers.com or click on the icons below.